1) Mr Lager ft Alyz be - Tell me (Von D remix) (dub)
2) Von D - Chacha's Leggings (Forthcoming Subbalicious)
3) Von D & Dj Madd - Cold Night (dub)
4) Von D Ft Phephe - Show me (Subfreq)
5) Riskotheque - Badbwoy (Dub)
6) Smokah - The Same (Dub)
7) Von D ft Warrior Queen - Moon eclipse (forthcoming Black Acre)
8)Von D & Riskotheque - Like a Bird (forthcoming disgured Dubs)
9) Von D Ft Phephe - Sunlight (forthcoming Subbalicious)
10) Von D & Nivo O - The lair (dub)
11) Von D - Pink (dub)
12) Jay Kenzo - Hoods Up (dub)
13) Von D - Berlin call (forthcoming Argon)
14) Matt U - Watchin U (dub)
15) Von D Ft Alyz be - I can't say no (dub)
[SOURCE: Lower End Spasm] Sinogrime is a sub-genre that barely ever existed, a momentary glitch in the supposedly predictable sonic geography of London dance music. Around 2002-3, with garage crumbling and the cement still drying on grime as a genre, a few producers in E3 suddenly lurched further east than they ever had before.
No tracklist I’m afraid – “all the tracks are Jammer/Wiley/Wookie/Wonder/Geeneus, but there were no track names on the Jammer whites”.
[Source: PRNewswire] - The Heart & Vascular Center of Arizona today announced the availability of Corus(TM) CAD, the first and only gene expression test to quantify the likelihood of obstructive(i) coronary artery disease (CAD) in patients with stable chest pain. Corus CAD is a new genomic test launched in select U.S. markets, and the Heart & Vascular Center of Arizona is among the first institutions in the country to offer this first-of-its-kind gene expression test to patients with possible cardiovascular disease.